Name one emotion you are feeling today.
After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.
What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.
Some Examples Are:
- Upset
- Frustrated
- Angry
- Numb
- Sad
- Wronged
- Strong
- Hopeful
List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.
Alone and scared
Sound of silence
Joy
Anger
@mochiheart23
hope feel better soon <3
@conscientiousPineapple1782
Thats so sweet, thank you so much~ 
Tired.
Humiliated
I feel so many emotions, sometimes all at once.
Right now I feel a longing to connect with a certain person who is emotionally unavailable. My husband.
So I guess I feel alone.
7 cups always helps me feel connected though.
Thank you for the question, sending peace to everyone on this thread. ☮
@darkPurple0911 Sending you a caring hug
Defeated.