Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 August 19th, 2019

Exhausted

Mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically exhausted.

User Profile: Sokanon13
Sokanon13 September 28th, 2019

Dread or despair... keeps switching.

User Profile: DogwalkerD1986
DogwalkerD1986 September 28th, 2019

I am new to 7cups. I came on here to find some advice on what action to take. I was sexually used and abused by my brother of 3 years older than me. From the time I was 6 to 12. The secret is killing me. I have been through the ringer. I am 33 now. I was a criminal drug dealer and drug addict following up until 3 years ago when I got sober from oxys. I'm clean now and both of my brothers are not there for me and the only people there for me are parents and I so badly want to tell them so they understand the truth and that it's not their fault our family is not united. Mainly I want to be free of this one last secret. Should I tell them?

User Profile: BlueIsQuiet
BlueIsQuiet September 28th, 2019

@DogwalkerD1986

Tell them when you're ready. I talked in detail with some friends this morning about the abuse I went through, and I feel so relieved to finally get that off my chest. It was terrifying, but I feel better for it. If not for your parents, do it for you. I wish you the best and hope they're supportive.

User Profile: DogwalkerD1986
DogwalkerD1986 September 29th, 2019

@BlueIsQuiet thank you I'm going to do it on Monday

User Profile: BlueIsQuiet
BlueIsQuiet October 13th, 2019

@DogwalkerD1986

Hey, it's been a bit. I hope it went well.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mooboxer
mooboxer September 29th, 2019

I feel so angry and dispairing Ive had to say goodbye to my dog Ive had 3 Boxers all rescued they have all had surgery and bad illnesses and not lived long I cant have another as the last two were difficult with kids and my daughter would not visit with the grandkids. Now I dont have a dog and Im upset and angry and dispairing and I miss my fur friend so much

load more
User Profile: AaheliJana
AaheliJana September 29th, 2019

Left out!😔

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 29th, 2019

Sad and ashamed

That in one moment you manage to cause the one person who considered herself to be 'your biggest fan' to cease doing so and instead hate you, shun you and treat you as a criminal or as if you were dead :(

That happened 3 years ago, the pain has never subsided :(

I don't need those in my life to tell me that I'm a horrible person, I already think and feel that all on my own :(

User Profile: Purpledragon34
Purpledragon34 October 9th, 2019

Useless

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 October 11th, 2019

Empty

User Profile: courteousBlueberry4361
courteousBlueberry4361 October 12th, 2019

Broken

User Profile: KikiD214
KikiD214 October 12th, 2019

D I S G U S T I N G

User Profile: nightbirdflying
nightbirdflying October 12th, 2019

@KikiD214

load more
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 12th, 2019

Loneliness....

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu October 12th, 2019

sanguine =]