Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: feelitinyourbones
feelitinyourbones October 13th, 2019

Useless...

User Profile: RedHawk6547
RedHawk6547 October 13th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 October 13th, 2019

Bluck

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 13th, 2019

One of the many emotions I've felt today is grief. I wish I had someone to talk to. ~ Platy

User Profile: Purpledragon34
Purpledragon34 October 26th, 2019

Exhaustion

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 27th, 2019

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

Now this I can do.

In parts of today, I was feeling very conflicted! ~ Platy

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 27th, 2019

FATIGUE 😞

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 October 27th, 2019

Happy,

I'm at my friend's Halloween party. Always lifts my spirit. At the same time, I'm sad as I also know how my heart feels to be locked and indifferent, definitely feels awful, given that life made it that way :( :(

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 October 27th, 2019

Unmotivated

User Profile: affectionateNorth4018
affectionateNorth4018 October 27th, 2019

Devastated