Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: rosegarden123
rosegarden123 November 15th, 2019

Can someone tell me how to cope with anxiety? Nothing that I have tried works anymore and except that I always feel stupid...what can I do

User Profile: stydia
stydia November 15th, 2019

Despair

User Profile: rosegarden123
rosegarden123 November 17th, 2019

I feel so hopeless and confused. I have no idea what to do with my life and this is getting tiring

User Profile: Sokanon13
Sokanon13 November 18th, 2019

Isolated, betrayal

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 November 18th, 2019

traumatized

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 19th, 2019

I feel as though I've gone through the entire alphabet of emotions today frown

So, for my one emotion that I've felt today (it is now after 11pm), I will pick confused. I even said this aloud, feeling confused. I do not remember what she said in response, but I do know she heard me. ~ Platy

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave November 19th, 2019

ANGER

User Profile: LunaFeyre92
LunaFeyre92 November 19th, 2019

Today I have been feeling a little lost. Don't know why just woke up like that. I was close to just staying in bed all day but a day spent with family has helped lift me up :)

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 November 19th, 2019

Sad,

Doesn't matter if I make a ton of effort in being positive, my best friends are still shunning me :(

Any correspondence I send them is usually positive, still shunned as if I was a monster. If I was negative then it would be understandable, but I do my best not to be.

Wish I knew how long this punishment was supposed to last, guess eternally :(

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 November 19th, 2019

@lycan9826 why are you being shunned? :( friends don't punish each other

load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 November 19th, 2019

tired