Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 4th, 2020

This question is easy to answer today. I was feeling 'mixed' and then 'confused' at why I was thinking and doing things (most of that happened in my therapy time).

Oh, and I am also very good at feeling 'worried.' ~ Platy

User Profile: Lesliewantstobehappy
Lesliewantstobehappy February 4th, 2020

Sad

User Profile: StardustDestiny
StardustDestiny February 4th, 2020

Apathy.

User Profile: 95969
95969 February 4th, 2020

Resigned

User Profile: makeupzone54
makeupzone54 February 4th, 2020

Feeling lonely.....haven't had a friend for like 6 years. Haven't had someone to talk to

User Profile: Chipmonk00
Chipmonk00 February 18th, 2020

very calm and strong

User Profile: peachymeech
peachymeech February 19th, 2020

Regret

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 February 26th, 2020

I have felt a lot of emotions today (very common for me).

I have felt more than one or two emotions at the same time today (also very common).

Right this moment I feel pain - but maybe we call pain a feeling and anger is considered an emotion. ??? Platy

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger February 26th, 2020

Hope.

User Profile: Augurio
Augurio February 26th, 2020

worry