Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Name one emotion you are feeling today.

January 4th, 2019

After one has encountered something traumatic, or an event which is abnormal in their lives, he or she may feel a variety of emotions.

What is one emotion which you are feeling today? This is a sharing space for the group, to communicate and to share, and to vent about what you are feeling, in a given day.

Some Examples Are:

- Upset

- Frustrated

- Angry

- Numb

- Sad

- Wronged

- Strong

- Hopeful

List one emotion which you are feeling today! If you would like, you can vent about the reasons which you are feeling this way.

778
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 January 5th, 2019

Guilt. I've just recently decided to take a step into regaining my old habit of waking up at 6, getting up right away and be productive - and stay away from my phone. Yesterday was a first trial and a great success. Today, I miss two alarms at 6, wake up at 7:15 and stay on my phone - now it's almost 8 - just because I feel 7 is already late and I've wasted so much time already! It's logically not that bad but I always feel lazy sleeping a little longer, which triggers the guilt.

4 replies
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 6th, 2019

Hey, @Raya501.

I don't know how much it helps, but I'm exactly the same way. I know just what you are feeling and I'm sorry all of that is in your head. It's a lot of extra weight that I wish were easier to unload.

If you need any help or need to just talk about it, please let me know.

Much love and support.

4 replies
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 January 7th, 2019

@ParanormalPunk I know right! It's frustrating. I would love to talk. Is there any community tread or chatroom you where hang out sometimes?

3 replies
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 7th, 2019

Hey, @Raya501. Thanks for the reply!

If I'm in a chatroom, it is usually the LGBTQ+/MOGII room. I get pretty nervous about communicating in realtime, so I'm less often in chatrooms, and I guess I hop around threads. But yeah, if anything it's that room, Healthy Living, Disability or Anxiety Support, or whichever room I belong to that seems slowest-paced and kindest at the time.

Take care, friend, and I hope to see you around or help however I can.

2 replies
User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 January 11th, 2019

@ParanormalPunk Maybe we'll meet in Anxiety Support oneday! Until then, have a great time.

1 reply
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 11th, 2019

Sounds great, @Raya501!

I hope we run into each other, too. Can't wait to talk with you then. Take care of yourself, friend.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: diligentMango1412
diligentMango1412 January 5th, 2019

Very anxious

User Profile: willingMoon8414
willingMoon8414 January 5th, 2019

I feel frustrated. I want change. I crave growth. I just wish my partner would be apart of it and grow with me. I feel like I want to do so much but my partner is in idle. So I'm at home laying here frustrated this weekend hoping these emotions just roll over. I know I probably need to tell and express how I'm feeling but will I be heard? Will it even matter...

User Profile: reliableBalsam4080
reliableBalsam4080 January 5th, 2019

Overwhelmed

User Profile: yellowPlace7776
yellowPlace7776 January 5th, 2019

worried sad

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave January 5th, 2019

Loneliness

1 reply
January 5th, 2019

@bgdave

you are safe here

load more
User Profile: Greenishtree
Greenishtree January 5th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: PixiHope
PixiHope January 5th, 2019

Guilt and regret for noticing stuff so late that it can't be fixed anymore...

January 5th, 2019

Subdued.

User Profile: GhostBunnywhite
GhostBunnywhite January 5th, 2019

Unknown