Parents Don’t Care About My Health *General TW: emotional abuse*
It's been bad for a long time, but got really bad since the pandemic started. My parents came home in March, and I got very sick. I got very close to ending up in the hospital. I was on a nebulizer everyday, and I cried every time I had to use it because it hurt so bad. It was hard to eat or drink because I couldn't breathe. It took months to regain my strength again. Still I have issues, but now we are thinking it is my newly developed allergic asthma to the mold that is very abundant in the house.
There's a lot of issues between us children and our parents. Now, it feels like my parents don't care about my health. First off, my dad promised he'd keep us safe and that our health came first. However, he chose to recently go to Disney with my mom. This came at the cost of forcing me to postpone a very important medical treatment for several months. The only hope I have now for taking control of my asthma is allergy shots to desensitize me to allergens. My allergist recommended we get a mold specialist, because my mold allergies have gotten much worse, which my father declined. We have plenty of money, he just simply doesn't want to deal with the hassle of tearing down the mold infested walls.
So now I'm currently dealing with the threat of COVID on top of severe allergic reactions I am unable to manage. I was so scared to go downstairs today and eat, I became dizzy. Fortunately, I and my siblings now have a hoard of food upstairs.
@discreetCosmic360
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. You don't deserve this.
I'll be praying for your health tonight, I sincerely hope you'll get better!