Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

This is my last thread as a teen. I am aging up Alhamdulillah 🤍

User Profile: AReine
AReine March 30th

السلام عليكم  Hello everybody 

This is my last post as a teen seeing that tomorrow 31st of March 2026 is the day i will become an adult (legally).

I consider myself among the grown ups since very long years. I am so thankful and grateful to Allah for all the blessings i am blessed🤍 and also for every challenge i faced. During these 18 years I had countless experiences, had many tears and had very much more smiles.

Proudly , thanks to Allah's guidance and support i survived what i never imagined could happen when i was younger. Not only that but those scars made me stronger and wiser. I carry scars in my heart. Nevertheless, i don't think i would be this version of mine without them. 

I am an adult now (legally). Alhamdulillah 🤍

May Allah the merciful guide me and us towards the straight path and help me in every single breath. May Allah the merciful, the all-knowing keep me firm and guide me toward what He loves and is pleased with. And finally make me one of his mercies to his servants. 

آمين و صل اللهم و سلم و بارك على سيدنا محمد و آخر دعوانا أن الحمد لله رب العالمين 

11
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture March 30th

@AReineRose

welcome to oldie side

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

Thank you 😊

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 30th

@AReineRose

I never would have taught you were a teen but I'm glad to have you with us on the other side, I love your creativity and energy 🩷🤗

birthday-month.gif

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

Thank you Amanda ☺️

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

Although i am scared for not finding my teens' usernames

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 March 31st

@AReineRose Amen💖 may Allah always keep you safe💖

Happy birthday to you🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈congratulations your childhood has officially expired😁welcome to the adult side

molorant-wibugus.gif

1 reply
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP March 31st

@Tinywhisper11 Thank you Tiny. I appreciate this (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

load more
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 1st

@AReineRose I started to learn things about the adults side 🤣

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 1st

Now i accidentally opened my profile and i found "Listens to over 18" which i have also seen 'different ' before. Subhana'Allah how fast time runs.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 2nd

It's wonderful to be the one cared for not the one only caring.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP April 4th

@AReineRose The LCR is awesome 😎💯