Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What brought you to 7cups of tea?

User Profile: AReine
AReine June 30th

Hello ! As 7cups of tea celebrates its 13th anniversary, let’s take a moment to reflect on our journeys here, whether you’ve been active since 2013 or just recently joined the team.

Undoubtedly, everyone joined this platform aiming to achieve a specific goal.

Feel free to share with us :

  • What brought you here, to 7cups?
  • How have your experience been so far?
  • Did you achieve your goal of joining 7cups?
  • Did you encounter any unanticipated outcomes that proved highly favorable and that you enjoyed?

To my mind, I joined because I have always been great in comforting others through chatting and I wanted to help people not only nationally but on a global scale and yeah I could help people from all over the globe. What about you? Share your stories with us. 


📍We will have a host session for this event in order to share and discuss our journeys together 💌 ✉️ 

img-20260630-225630_1782856662.jpg

13
User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 30th

@AReine you are welcomed to share with us your experience ☺️ 💯 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 30th

@AReine

I joined to listen 💛

To support 💛

To show people, there are people out there who care 💛

I wanted to spread as much kindness as possible and I hope I'm doing that 💛

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 30th

Wonderful purposes Amanda 😁

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP June 30th

Indeed you are spreading kindness 😊

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@AReine


gitapro3-gitagita.gif

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 1st

Most welcome 🤗

load more
load more

@Amanda84 You most certainly are! 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 1st

@YourCaringConfidant


love-you-ily.gif

@Amanda84 🥰😍

pig-kiss.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: littleSea2731
littleSea2731 July 2nd

@AReine I came here looking for support and i met many nice people.

User Profile: AReine
AReine OP July 5th

@AReine Don't wait until you reach your goal br proud of each step you do to reach them 

User Profile: heart2heartug
heart2heartug July 28th

I have red several messages through out here. I can testify there are good hearts which really cares. I joined to become a listener and support those hearts that needs to be heard and not judged. I feel good seeing someone anxious getting better relieved from the situation how ever I haven't got the chance to listen . At least I see beautiful people here. Please carry on the universe is proud of you.

User Profile: heart2heartug
heart2heartug July 28th

Long live 7 cups.........May you have many more birthdays as you wish 🤞 🙏 ❤️ 💙 💕.