What do you do when someone you love does something unforgivable? *Trigger warning, sexual assault*
It was a typical day, hanging out with some close friends at a park right after school. It was friday and everyone was already starting to party. Some of my friends were drinking, and that night i decided not to. A friend of mine came over to me and "confessed" his love for me. I told him that i didnt feel the same way and that set him off. He forced himself onto me as everyone else watched, some even cheered him on. He told me that i would love him after he was finished with me..I still cant forget that look he had in his eyes, lust and rage.. i havent really told anyone about what happened and its tearing me apart.
@Anastasia238 I am so sorry about this and I won't say much as @wizeakre has put down some really important points there but do not forget that if you ever need to talk, I am here. Just want to share this with you, Hope it empowers you! <3 Thoughts with you!