Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i have something i want to tell you

April 29th, 2020

So, this story is something that is still fresh in my mind. I am filled with regret, and every night, I wish that I could turn back the hands of time.

I met a friend from the UK at school. She started hanging out with me and another friend of mine at the time. She was very nice, and she told us a story about her being mocked on Facebook. I was still sorting out my own problems, and after all the things I was going through, we hung out for a while. She asked me out. I said, "OK. Cool. You take the lead, and I'll follow." She gave me a book.

I wrote her a poem and a letter. I really regret doing this because I feel like I was being too forward. She saw this poem and two days afterwards, she had said we'd be better off friends. I was very heartbroken during that time.

Later on, a couple of friends forced me into telling them who I was with. Me, being madly in love, and being very stupid, said that girl's name (which I will not reveal for her protection). She soon found out and reported me to the school. I was coerced into saying that I was dating her for attention, when in all honesty, I truly loved her. Now all I can think of is how much of an idiot I am for hurting her, especially after finding out about her mental condition. I'm very sorry everyone. I shouldn't have done this. Please forgive me. Please remember me when SIR KIKI becomes famous. Please forgive me.

- Theo.

2
User Profile: ZeppelinsOverhead
ZeppelinsOverhead May 3rd, 2020

@snookerteddy Thanks for sharing your story here, Theo. It's not always easy <3

User Profile: pcseeya
pcseeya May 3rd, 2020

@snookerteddy nice job sharing