i just spent like 30 minutes writing up my trauma and deleted it because it doesn't seem "bad enough"
@TheMeadowSystem
There is no such thing as an invalid trauma. Pain isn't a competition.
But I get it, as someone who doesn't always feel valid for their trauma, we can often feel like not sharing. To be honest I've done the same thing you did several times in my life already and definitely also on here. Trauma makes us feel ahsamed or guilty or not good enough. But that's not true! You don't have to be afraid to share! Everyone is welcome here and no one's problem is ever too big or too small.
I for one would love to hear your story ❤️❤️
@TheMeadowSystem
Every experience is a valid experience. I think its quite common for people to feel invalid, but I promise you that your experience is bad enough to share. Sharing your experience encourages and inspires others to come forward with theirs, so if youd like to share your experience, Id say go for it! That being said, if youre not comfortable sharing your experience, thats totally okay!
Stay strong hun!
Alex
I felt the same writing about mine. Just pressing post felt good. I recommend it.
I felt the same way. I read other people's stories and felt like mine was not valid compared to theirs. I have got nothing but love and support from everyone I've shared my story too and I realize that its valid. You dont have to share but for me it was very therapeutic to share