Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Bullying has caused me to feel......

May 22nd, 2017

Complete the following sentence:

"Bullying has caused me to feel......"

112
User Profile: thoughtfulMap838
thoughtfulMap838 October 9th, 2018

I was bullied and it made me fearful and helpless. Through counseling, I now feel angry about it. When people are subjected to such creepy behavior, I am morally outraged.

User Profile: Prettybaby3
Prettybaby3 October 9th, 2018

Bad little hurt sad

User Profile: placidFarm3153
placidFarm3153 October 9th, 2018

Super anxious and totally bewildered because all my current bullies are 40-year-old ex-cheerleaders that traded in pompoms for blazers but still have that instinct for enforcing social and physical norms. I have no capacity for cattiness and I feel like they can sense it.

User Profile: MintyStrawberry
MintyStrawberry October 9th, 2018

feel like im actually a piece of shit.

people around me dont even take bullying seriously and they just joke about it unlike me who had to suffer it because of a toxic friend

User Profile: affableCurrent9396
affableCurrent9396 October 9th, 2018

Annoyed. It is so unnecessary and harmful.

User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox October 9th, 2018

@affableCurrent9396 preach 🙌🏻

load more
User Profile: Sambosnake13
Sambosnake13 October 9th, 2018

Broken, empty

User Profile: SailingFox
SailingFox October 9th, 2018

Pissed off and hurt. Ironically its done by my best friends. I know they dont mean it in a bad way and dont understand the impact it has on me, but doesnt make it any less hurtful. Having to actively fight my own negative thoughts, the abusive things my dad has said to me or my sisters, what vicious rumours excolleagues have spread about me is already more than exhausting enough.

Im only waiting for the right time to tell them to stop, but its not gonna be easy for me coz I hate confrontations. I know it wont be easy on them either because I really think theyre not aware of how hurtful they are when they get that way.

User Profile: Starrynightartist
Starrynightartist October 9th, 2018

Conscious of myself and how I look. I became more conscious of how other people perceive me and it sometimes just draws me away from people

User Profile: loopymadlou85
loopymadlou85 October 9th, 2018

Unhappy

User Profile: Mikedw
Mikedw October 9th, 2018

Powerless angry hurt mad fearful