Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorite Anime/Manga of All Time?

User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 February 6th, 2022

I think this season has blessed us with some really good anime! Personally I've been super invested in AOT, Demon Slayer and Dress-up Darling (all of them are absolute gems!!)

What are your favorite anime of all time?

Mine probably is AOT honestly. It came out so long ago and it's amazing to see how its ending all so soon. It was an amazing start to middle and so many memorable moments within. I'll probably be quite emotional when the ending does come...

37
User Profile: Kyle001
Kyle001 August 6th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

Has to be Mobile Suit Gundam from the first one to the most recent one

User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons August 17th, 2022

My faves are snow white with the red hair, ronja the robber's daughter, the case study of vanitas ( though I wish the last episodes would get dubbed.) And my dear living dead, but this one is just a manga, written by the guy who wrote TBHK.

User Profile: ambitiousWillow3796
ambitiousWillow3796 August 21st, 2022

Jjk, demon slayer, haikuu, Moriarty the patriot are all so awesome

August 28th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

These are some of my favorites. I like AOT too 😉

_1661658927.IMG_20220828_114917.jpg

User Profile: MilkAtTheParty
MilkAtTheParty October 6th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806

Oof, that is a tough one. I've been so engrossed in anime since such a young age, my taste is all over the place.

From Berserk, to Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, to Excel Saga and Lucky Star. I'm also a huge sucker for the Miyazaki movies, and Pokemon (yes i count it, have y'all READ the manga? is brutal)
I've also finally started One Piece at the beginning of the year, and I regret not getting into it sooner

Though I suppose the plus side is that I get to binge in large quantities, even for the dub lol
Lots of great anime--
HIJAME NO IPPO
-- to watch, gosh I keep thinking of more that I love as I keep writing, hah!