Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here :D

Hi! i'm new here and wanna have a place to just yap about anime and manga because not many people that I know do, I'm also open to making friends :D 

7
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 1 day ago

@Damieninyourwalls

Well I think that can happen for you here, we have all kinds of people here looking for friends...!

🌲

UM7DfUgs.gif

3 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 1 day ago

@AsherTree

That's good to here, sometimes it's hard to find people to be friends with :)

2 replies
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 1 day ago

@Damieninyourwalls

Absolutely! It's a ongoing adventure for many people..

Friends can sometimes come and go.

Good luck 🌲 

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 1 day ago

@AsherTree

Thank you! I hope you have a good rest of your day/night *^^*

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: gentleLime1123
gentleLime1123 1 day ago

@Damieninyourwalls I am to lol just got here today

2 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 14 hours ago

Welcome to 7 cups then @gentleLime1123! :D

User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls OP 14 hours ago

@gentleLime1123

Do you have any favorite anime's and or Manga? I have a bunch haha

load more