Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Whoever completes this Naruto anime phrase for me, I owe you a Funko Pop of whatever you want

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 August 1st, 2025

Kakashi: Is that you... Obito?

Obito: OBITO UCHIHAA!! I'm gonna get my trademark goggles (what's then?)

("Hint, it comes out in an application that we all know and use, the video is very famous")

13
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 2nd, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

I haven't seen Naruto tbh 

But I am curious to see comments 😅😅

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 6th, 2025

@Tulipsmile     Haha, I think no one knows about that anime

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 7th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

How that possible 😮it is very famous anime

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 7th, 2025
@Tulipsmile I know, but it seems that almost no one sees it.
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 7th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

⁦(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)⁩⁦(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!⁩⁦\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/⁩

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 7th, 2025

@Tulipsmile   φ(* ̄0 ̄)╚(•⌂•)╝👈(゚ヮ゚👈)

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 7th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

🤣🤣

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 8th, 2025

@Tulipsmile  hehehe ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 8th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 dance-anime.gif

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 8th, 2025

@Tulipsmile   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnktCDi-BVs

User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile August 8th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011

Haha 😂 😂 

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TrinityBringer
TrinityBringer August 8th, 2025

@EliasSanz2011 I haven't watched Naruto, or touched anime in general, in years rip. I don't remember most of the quotes

User Profile: EliasSanz2011
EliasSanz2011 OP August 8th, 2025

@TrinityBringer   It's normal that you forget about them after a long time.

load more