Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What have you watched recently that you enjoyed 🍿 🎥

User Profile: HopeAndSushine
HopeAndSushine May 11th, 2025

Heyyy I hope everyone is having a greattt dayy!!! 💛💛

I’ve just finished watching a bunch of movies and series on Netflix and idkkk what to watch now lol 🤣 Any recommendations? Alsooo what are you all watching these days?👀 👀

22
User Profile: DietCokeisMyfav
DietCokeisMyfav July 20th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine Watch the Wild Robot! It was such a good movie, and it made me cry (in a good way).

User Profile: WellsFiction
WellsFiction July 20th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine Hello. I finished watching Squid Games. Very good show. Hopefully the American version is decent. 

User Profile: Dreamsarebiggerthanfears
Dreamsarebiggerthanfears September 27th, 2025

A k-drama called Bon Appetit, Your Majesty

User Profile: BraelynnT
BraelynnT November 8th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine I am currently watching orange is the new black and I kind of like it.

User Profile: placidPrune9531
placidPrune9531 November 13th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine Cyberpunk series on Netflix - https://www.netflix.com/lk/title/81054853 

User Profile: MIcentric90
MIcentric90 November 14th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine I am watching a lot of K-dramas when my western series are working on their next seasons or dropping one episode a week. 

Western:
Law and Order:SVU
Abbott Elementary
High Potential: currently on hiatus until Jan
Chicago Fire
911

K-Drama:
Squid Game S3: Current
Finished recently: Flower of Evil (thriller), Our Unwritten Seoul (drama), Lovely Runner (romantic drama)
Highly recommend: When Life Gives you Tangerines.

User Profile: IIJWILLII
IIJWILLII November 17th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine here for the comments

User Profile: Ariias
Ariias November 20th, 2025

@HopeAndSushine i really liek I am Not Okay with This , or for movies the golfinch or It (2017)