Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movies are you guys watching atm

User Profile: HopeAndSushine
HopeAndSushine January 3rd, 2025

Hii I’m genuinely stuck on what to watch next and I think I have officially watched every Netflix movie 😂 🍿 🍿


any recommendations? I’ve just finished watching the gentlemen if anyone is familiar with that. Great series!

9
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 3rd, 2025

@HopeAndSushine

Every? Oh wow so now you should start recommending us hehe! 

I haven't watched a movie in some time (just some Christmasy movies in December earlier lol) but recently finished watching this series called "Raising Voices" (TW: SA, sui**de, abuse, bullying), heavy stuff really, but kept me hooked from the first episode itself!

I'd definitely enjoy some recommendations though, feel free to share! 

2 replies
User Profile: HopeAndSushine
HopeAndSushine OP January 4th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hiii! Yehhh I’m guilty of watching way to much tv over the holidays recently 😅😅 

thanks for you recommendation I will definitely watch this. Sureee I can give a few recommendations:

spy x family (anime)

Spinning out which is a series

Good girls

Brooklyn nine nine

Prison break

Fall

Birdbox

Okok if I carry on I’ll be here forever lollll 😂😂 hope you check some of these out. 💛💛


1 reply
User Profile: HopeAndSushine
HopeAndSushine OP January 4th, 2025

Oooh also queenpins and nobody wants this. Same actor as the main character for both of these 🍿🍿

load more
load more
User Profile: Icampoli1211
Icampoli1211 January 4th, 2025

I just watched Remember the Titans for the first time last night!


1 reply
User Profile: HopeAndSushine
HopeAndSushine OP January 5th, 2025

I’ll add it to my watch list thanks for the suggestion ❤️

load more