Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anyone watching Ozark Season 4?

User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 22nd, 2022

Anyone watching the first part of Season 4? Thoughts? How do you like it?

5
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 28th, 2022

Hey there @Help127, I haven't watched this show ever, but have heard great reviews about it! How are you liking it thus far? 😃

3 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP January 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hi! I really like the show for so many reasons: the strange and complex storyline, the characters, the setting, the cinematography, and the acting. I am currently rewatching season 4, part 1 for the second time to pick up on anything I might have missed. I am really curious to see where the series finale with part 2 goes.

2 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 28th, 2022

@Help127

Oooh that sounds intriguing, and the fact you're rewatching it to not miss out on anything, makes it sound even more interesting! 😮 Enjoyyy!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 OP January 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you very much!

load more
load more
load more