Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Current favorite TV show?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 26th, 2021

There are a lot of TV shows out at the moment.

On Netflix, hulu...etc.

Some are extremely long-running like the simpsons, and some are extremely new.

I'm obsessed with the Netflix show "YOU" at the moment.

What TV shows are you watching currently?

17
User Profile: yetanotherhuman
yetanotherhuman December 26th, 2021

I loved every second of Mr. Robot

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 30th, 2021

@yetanotherhuman oh wow. I watched that as well! I relate to Elliot in the social sense. Thanks for sharing.

load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 January 1st, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I don't watch TV shows too much but I really like watching Korean Dramas sometimes! I really liked Squid Game this year!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 Me too. I loved all the twists. It was amazing!

load more
User Profile: DepressedAnxiousDude81
DepressedAnxiousDude81 January 1st, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

hmm current favorite 🤔🤔 i would say its a tie between AEW Dynamite and AEW Rampage

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@DepressedAnxiousDude81 Sounds good. What do you like most about them?

2 replies
User Profile: DepressedAnxiousDude81
DepressedAnxiousDude81 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

the action, the storylines, the dialogue, the raw violence 😈 And of course the energy from the crowds chanting during the shows

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@DepressedAnxiousDude81 oh nice! It must be exhilarating! All the adrenaline!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 1st, 2022

My favorite of all time has to be Bloodline on Netflix. I'm watching Revenge on hulu for the second time. Looking for suggestions for something else to watch, so thank you!

8 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@Help127 Sounds awesome. What do you like most about it?

7 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 in Bloodline, the acting is so incredibly well done, and the storyline is so interesting. It kept me on the edge of my seat when I first watched it.

Revenge is a really interesting storyline too. I like all of the actors. It is complex, so I feel like watching it a second time, I am picking up on more nuances.

6 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 2nd, 2022

@Help127 wow. I do love a good storyline. Thanks for sharing. Might have to try these!

5 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 Bloodline is what is referred to as a "slow burn;" lots of dramatic build up to a lot of action at the end of the first season. The acting is so good that I have found myself watching anything I can find with the same actors, especially Ben Mendelsohn. He won an award for his work.

4 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 6th, 2022

@Help127 Oh wow. Sounds good. I love slowburn. The anticipation gets me going!

3 replies
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 6th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 if you watch it, please let me know what you think. I always like to get other opinions on the plot and characters, etc :)


2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP January 6th, 2022

@Help127 Sure thing. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 reply
User Profile: ReadBooks7
ReadBooks7 January 6th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 you're welcome!!

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more