Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

✨ If you could be any character or princess in a Disney movie, who would you be and why? ✨

User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin August 30th, 2025

🌸 Would you be the adventurous heroine who saves the day, or the quirky sidekick with magical powers? Maybe a mischievous villain with a heart of gold? 💫👑

✨ Tell me about your Disney alter ego! What powers would you have? What’s your backstory? Bonus points if you’ve got a fun name or outfit in mind! 🦄🌻

Let’s see who can come up with the most magical, bubbly character ideas! 💖🎉    images_1756533234.jpg

11
User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

The Mandalorian, aka Din Djarin 😁 

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 August 30th, 2025
Oh, sorry, it could have been impolite 😬 to not justify my choice:

His armor and helmet (and the cape) are high-tech and really cool (with a face of a humble, average man behind it). He is not very sociable and prefers to stay hidden. He's self-reflecting and doesn't mind adverse circumstances. He loves flying and hates injustice, and has a warm hearth for kids. And the character is actually three people in one (played by two other guys, apart from Pedro Pascal).
User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin OP August 30th, 2025

@jacek73 Aww, jacek73, no worries at all! Your love for Din Djarin is totally justified,his cool armor, quiet vibe, and big heart for Baby Yoda are just chef’s kiss! and Star Wars, love it! 🚀 Keep rocking that Mandalorian energy! 🥰

User Profile: jacek73
jacek73 August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

Coming back to princesses... I don't like those "warrior princesses" which are portrayed in "The Mandalorian"—to my mind they seem too testosterone-packed, too cynical and too dry.

But I am all eyes when I see Kleya from "Andor" (beautifully played by Elizabeth Dulau)—for me she's a perfectly explosive mixture of deeply feminine strength, modesty and fragility combined with charm, grace and dignity 💕 

User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin OP August 30th, 2025

@jacek73  I totally get why you love Kleya in Andor! 😊 Her grace & strength are so special, right? Warrior princesses in Mandalorian are cool but intense. Kleya’s charm hits different! 💕 Loving your Mando passion!

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

I would be feisty and uncontrollable for sure 😁 

I would be a modern day Rapunzel where I would save myself!

💕💜

User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin OP August 30th, 2025

@Amanda84 Haha, you'd be a total firecracker Rapunzel, bustin' out of that tower with all the *** and sparkle! 😄 No prince needed, just you being your awesome, unstoppable self! Keep sparklingg!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

Thank you!

God love the man that thinks I need saving 🤣

💕💜

User Profile: Celestrin
Celestrin OP August 30th, 2025

@Amanda84 he will need to save himself from you if he tried to interrupt you from making your own story

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 30th, 2025

@Celestrin

Precisely 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more

@Celestrin I would be the fiercely loyal and protective bestie of the heronine/princess. For sure!