Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Movie/T.V. Suggestions?

User Profile: Airionne
Airionne November 18th, 2025

Does anyone have any movie or tv show suggestions? They can be of any genre! I just need stuff to watch

7
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 18th, 2025

@Airionne

Listing some random shows that come to mind lol, Stranger Things (last season coming soon), Ginny and Georgia, The Good Place.

Im currently busy rewatching Harry Potter movies and looking forward to all the christmasyyy rom coms! 🥰

User Profile: LifeWorks
LifeWorks November 18th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

This is literally everything I like in one post!! ALSO, I always rewatch Harry Potter movies this time of the year - you reminded me to start again for this year :) 

User Profile: Airionne
Airionne OP November 20th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou OMG i wanted to watch the good place so bad but i've seen so many spoilers! no matter how hard i try to avoid them i basically know the whole plot already lol!

User Profile: Airionne
Airionne OP November 20th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou is it still worth watching?

load more
User Profile: wittyCircle454
wittyCircle454 November 27th, 2025

Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul for TV shows; Heat (1995) and Sicario for movies.

User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

I will say Stranger Things or Abbot Elementary 

User Profile: JaMauraC18
JaMauraC18 December 3rd, 2025

@Airionne

hello