Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Netflix Bojack Horseman🐴

User Profile: shyCake777
shyCake777 April 29th, 2024

So I recently got Netflix for the first time in my entire life and it's opened so many things for me!

One of the first shows I'm watching is Bojack Horseman its a show I've been dying to watch and so far its not at all how i thought it would be! It's interesting seeing what goes on and how it escalates, i'm only on S2 so no spoilers!! Want to hear your thoughts on the show if ya'll have watched it

4

@shyCake777

Ooh I've recently started watching it too. :D 

User Profile: shyCake777
shyCake777 OP May 4th, 2024

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

radical! :D what do you think of it so far?

@shyCake777

It's intriguing so far hehe!

load more
load more
User Profile: LittleSodo
LittleSodo May 4th, 2024

Loved every part of the show hope to hear your thoughts!