Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Show Ideas Anyone?

User Profile: treyydeucee
treyydeucee January 24th, 2024

Hey guys! I hope you all are doing well! 🌞

I am looking for some good, positive tv shows or movies to watch. Shows about not giving up, perseverance, reaching goals, maybe something a little funny too.

I don’t watch much stuff other than the Rush Hour series, childhood movies that make me happy, and the Fast and Furious series. I don’t watch anime, I tried but I don’t have much interest in the new stuff. Just a regular Pokèmon guy over here.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate it! Thanks everyone, you all are great! 🏅

10
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 January 26th, 2024

@treyydeucee

i'm curious too so i'll give a bump for others to see

User Profile: swirlingraye
swirlingraye January 27th, 2024

@treyydeucee Schitt’s Creek

User Profile: MounaRado31565
MounaRado31565 January 27th, 2024

Unbroken movie

User Profile: TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon
TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon February 8th, 2024

@treyydeucee

million dollar baby, Forest Gump, Pay it Forward, The Upside, Wild Hearts Can’t be Broken and Rudy Friday and Night Lights, and The pursuit of happiness and Cool Runnings and Erin Brockovich and Remember the Titans 


Those are all excellent movies about perseverance. Let me know if you like them!

Warm Regards,

TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon

5 replies
User Profile: TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon
TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon February 8th, 2024

@TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon

Edit** Rudy And Friday Night Lights 

1 reply
User Profile: TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon
TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon February 8th, 2024

@TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon

ROCKY

load more
User Profile: treyydeucee
treyydeucee OP February 8th, 2024

These are some great movies. I have no seen them all but I have seen quite a few. I will watch all of these especially my favourite, Cool Runnings.


thanks! @TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon

2 replies
User Profile: TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon
TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon February 8th, 2024

Please feel free to message me after you watch them. I can’t wait to hear how you like them!!

User Profile: TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon
TheGirlWithTheRedBalloon February 8th, 2024

I would love to hear from you after you watch them! Let me know how you like them, feel free to send me a message anytime! Have a great day!

load more
load more
User Profile: highwithoutdrugs
highwithoutdrugs February 14th, 2024

Watch Ginny and Georgia