Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shows I watched

User Profile: reservedRaspberries3334
reservedRaspberries3334 March 7th, 2025

Anyone ever watched Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter or Prison Break? I was wondering if there were fans out there

4
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 March 7th, 2025

@reservedRaspberries3334

absolutely love Breaking Bad and Dexter

User Profile: enchantingPeace546
enchantingPeace546 March 12th, 2025

@reservedRaspberries3334 I've watched all but Prison Break. Dexter would have to be my favorite. Have you started watching Original Sin? 

User Profile: shiningblue011
shiningblue011 March 17th, 2025

Omg arent these like the most OG shows to ever exist??? 😭 i still remember when negan pulled out his baseball bat and bash- oops okay not me throwing spoilers to those who hasnt been through these finest of the cinemas to exist 🤌🤌🤌(one personal request of adding stranger things to this list too👉👈can we?)

User Profile: DynamicOrange1152
DynamicOrange1152 April 1st, 2025

@reservedRaspberries3334

I just got done with a rewatch of breaking bad its tv at its finest for sure. Id recommend better call saul and el camino if youve not seen those.