Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Teen Titans

User Profile: Remina
Remina September 7th, 2025

I love Teen Titans!  

I am SO obsessed! I was obsessed with it in my teens and now I am (basically) in my 30s and I Cant get enough!


I am a ROBSTAR fan.  I ship them HARD.   I am following all sorts of online groups on Nightwing, Robin/Starfire, Teen Titans, DC comics. I can't get ENOUGH!

I seen that the OG voice actors who currently voice Teen Titans GO are down to do a season six of the original show (the one from 2003). I was doing some reading and apparently Season six was supposed to focus on Starfire.

I can't help but wonder what season six would look like today and if they would explore RobStar more since they got together in Tokyo movie.

Speaking of Tokyo, like look at this:

robin-starfire.gif

Aren't they the cutest!?

They are, I know.

Please if you like to do art or write, and engage in the fanart or fanwrite, post your little stories here! Or if you know of stories elsewhere involving RobStar (or any other involving titans, but my preference is Robstar), let me know!

Thank you friends! 

starfire-teen-titans101.gif

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 8th, 2025

@Remina

You've got good taste!

I too watch teen titans!

💜💕

5 replies
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 8th, 2025

Who’s your favorite!? @Amanda84 and like can I get a BOOYAH

4 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 8th, 2025

@Remina

Booyah 😁

Robyn is my all time favourite 🥰

3 replies
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 8th, 2025

@Amanda84

Robin is amazing. I love Richard Grayson/Robin/Nightwing in all media adaptations. Have you ever seen the DCAMU films? 

2 replies
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 8th, 2025

@Remina

No, I haven't but now I'm interested! 😁💜

1 reply
User Profile: Remina
Remina OP September 9th, 2025

@Amanda84

They are so good. The relationship between Richard Grayson and Starfire is a bit more mature in these movies

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more