Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wednesday season 2 part 2

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture September 26th, 2025

 I found that Wednesday season 2 part 1 hit and miss.

is Wednesday season 2 part  2 any good

6
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 26th, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws I haven’t watched the part 2 yet either hehe, but I might this week! Will let you know when I finish! 🥰 

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP September 27th, 2025

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

thabks  a lot

load more
User Profile: IIJWILLII
IIJWILLII November 1st, 2025

@Heartsandrosesandpaws yes it is

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture OP November 1st, 2025

@IIJWILLII

thanks for letting me know

load more
User Profile: placidPrune9531
placidPrune9531 November 13th, 2025

Honestly I sort of lost interest after like the first 2 episodes, it wasn't anything like season 1, which was amazing!

User Profile: bubblingPresence2474
bubblingPresence2474 December 3rd, 2025

I forgot all about this show, need to catch up lol