Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are your movie recommendations?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 21st, 2021

Go ahead and recommend a movie and why you think everyone should watch it?

16
User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 November 21st, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It is one of those movies that really makes you reflect on your life and values.


User Profile: luckycharm44
luckycharm44 November 21st, 2021

@globalBraid3744

will make sure to watch that.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 25th, 2021

@globalBraid3744 oh Sounds very interesting. Will give it a try!

load more
User Profile: luckycharm44
luckycharm44 November 21st, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

My movie recommendation is Inception....it is such a next level movie, well in my opinion. Like the concept of the movie itself and the way it was layered and put together is breathtaking.

I also recommend Me Before You and In All The Bright Places. They made me cry loads but I also think that it really shows that we can't save everyone (for Me Before You)....and also how much we mean to people or how much more we can do for them (In All The Bright Places).

Really great movies guys...be sure to check them out.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 25th, 2021

@luckycharm44 I've watched me before you. A combination of heartbreak and comedy. Loved it!

User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 December 25th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463

Inception was such a good movie. I think almost every Christopher Nolan movie is so profound and a treat to watch. So many layers and meanings into these movies.

load more
load more
User Profile: consent
consent November 22nd, 2021

Night-crawler, it's one of the few movies I can call a masterpiece. Very unexpected ending, and a good journey all around.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP November 25th, 2021

@consent oooooo. Even the name sounds interesting, Will give it a try


load more
User Profile: faithfulDaytlrohit
faithfulDaytlrohit December 25th, 2021

What time is it there? 2001

Taiwanese movie


User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP December 26th, 2021

@faithfulDaytlrohit will give it a try. From 1-5, how do you rate it?

load more
User Profile: Velvetrosebud
Velvetrosebud August 25th, 2022

If you're a young girl I totally recommend you to watch An Education 2009, and Black Swan 2010 can be also a nice choice.


User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP August 25th, 2022

@Velvetrosebud I loved Black swan! Haven't heard of the other but I will definitely give it a try. Thank you!

load more
September 9th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

In recent years, I enjoy movies starring Timothée Chalamet.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP September 9th, 2022

@Helpingheart23 Love him. He's an incredible actor. What are your favorite movies that he's starred in?

load more