Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite song from Encanto?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 2nd, 2022

Encanto is one of Disney's hottest movies right now!

With many songs entering the Billboard hot 100, the soundtrack for the movie is highly regarded.

The Encanto songs, in order of their appearance in the film, are “The Family Madrigal,” “Waiting on a Miracle,” “Surface Pressure,” “We Don't Talk About Bruno,” “What Else Can I Do?,” “Colombia, Mi Encanto,” “Dos Oruguitas” and “All of You.”

Which song is your favorite? And why?

11
User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 March 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I love “What Else Can I Do?” because it is about how Isabela discovered her new strength. What about you?

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 3rd, 2022

@globalBraid3744 That's nice! My fave has to be "Surface Pressure". I relate to that song a lot.

load more
User Profile: enthusiasticApple8620
enthusiasticApple8620 March 2nd, 2022

I relate to waiting on a miracle so much ( that is why i love all of you 💗👐 all of you deserve to be supported, understood and seen 👐👐👐 including me)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 3rd, 2022

@enthusiasticApple8620 This is so sweet! Thank you! I agree with his sentiment. We all deserve it.

load more
User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 March 2nd, 2022

I didn't watch the movie yet 😂🥺🥺🥺

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 3rd, 2022

@shymaa123 Me too! But I've listened to all the songs!

User Profile: shymaa123
shymaa123 March 3rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 same

load more
load more
User Profile: Summershy
Summershy March 2nd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463


I like the one where Isabella makes up with Maribel

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 3rd, 2022

@Summershy oh, that's a good one!

load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 March 3rd, 2022

@comfortableNight4463

I really like Surface Pressure, I think that song is super catchy and has a great message behind it.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 OP March 4th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 i agree. Thats my fave as well. Me being an older sister, I relate to it alot!

load more