Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: tanizam07
tanizam07 February 19th, 2015

Legally Blonde!

User Profile: Geveda
Geveda February 19th, 2015

I'm currently watching Mean Girls in my AP Psych class, but we haven't finished it so TECHNICALLY it'd be Into the Woods!wink

User Profile: rumbleroar
rumbleroar February 19th, 2015

Captain American: The Winter Soldier. And now I just have so many feels. 😢😍

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted February 20th, 2015

I just rewatched Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows (for like the 100th time) & I still shed a tear every time Dobby dies crying

User Profile: Liantei
Liantei February 21st, 2015

So the last movie I watched was called 'Seventh Son'and it was awesome!!!! I saw it at the movie theater with my Uncle Rich and it was a lot better than I was expecting. It was like a mixture of 'Merlin' and 'Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters'. Best movie I've seen since 'Captain America: Winter Soldier'. smileyyes

User Profile: DelighfulBiscuit
DelighfulBiscuit February 21st, 2015


Reservoir Dogs

User Profile: tallShade5419
tallShade5419 February 22nd, 2015

none

User Profile: elemir89
elemir89 February 22nd, 2015

I can't think straight 😊

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul February 22nd, 2015

Whiplash /

User Profile: chikami
chikami February 22nd, 2015

predestination (2014) it was amazing... perfect if you love mindfucks...