Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 2nd, 2015

dinner for schmucks ... great moive

User Profile: Willclarity
Willclarity March 2nd, 2015

Big Hero 6 with my Son.....the movie was all for him..honest :)

User Profile: Jynxy
Jynxy March 3rd, 2015

Boxtrolls. I didn't finish it, I was too bored :/

User Profile: PoliteBeauty47
PoliteBeauty47 March 3rd, 2015

The new Spongebob Movie, kid at heart!

User Profile: americanxcandy
americanxcandy March 3rd, 2015

Last movie I saw was the whale rider! We watched it at school, amazing movie.

User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 3rd, 2015

I am Sam

User Profile: AlwaysUpFromHere
AlwaysUpFromHere March 3rd, 2015

Orphan. It's really weird..

User Profile: sociablePapaya6575
sociablePapaya6575 March 3rd, 2015

It gave me chills when I saw it...very scary!

load more
March 3rd, 2015

Klass (estoniam movie)

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 3rd, 2015

50 shades of grey. Haha yes i know, i know. It's a bit over exaggerated and some may find it 'dangerous' but i really liked the 'between in lines' aspects actually.

User Profile: MusicalRain22
MusicalRain22 March 3rd, 2015

Spirited Away

User Profile: sociablePapaya6575
sociablePapaya6575 March 3rd, 2015

It's a good movie...

load more