Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: theEnglishmajor
theEnglishmajor March 4th, 2015

Gone Girl

User Profile: soundsofhimalayas
soundsofhimalayas March 4th, 2015

THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING

User Profile: AshleeMS
AshleeMS March 5th, 2015

Was it amazing???

load more
User Profile: tallShade5419
tallShade5419 March 4th, 2015

Badlapur

User Profile: Gaoyang
Gaoyang March 5th, 2015

Hana to Arisu

I love this movie:)

User Profile: tallShade5419
tallShade5419 March 5th, 2015

none

User Profile: Humnah
Humnah March 5th, 2015

I watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 last night!!! It was really good.I'm not sure why it took me so long to watch it, but I liked it a lot! I heard they're making a 3rd one :D

User Profile: Minenorin
Minenorin March 5th, 2015

I saw Kingman: The Secret Service last night. It was pretty aawesome. Blew away my depression for a while.

March 5th, 2015

Shuan of dead

User Profile: ColdWinterLove
ColdWinterLove March 6th, 2015

Baba dook haha silly name but surely a SCARY Australian movie.

User Profile: xoxoClementine14
xoxoClementine14 March 6th, 2015

The giver - great movie!!blush