Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 9th, 2015
User Profile: gagabebe
gagabebe March 9th, 2015

Stephen King's Thinner.

User Profile: convivialFriend25
convivialFriend25 March 9th, 2015

Gone Girl, i found it pretty disturbing but also pretty interesting

User Profile: brandon242
brandon242 March 9th, 2015

American sniper best movie I've seen.. may cause triggers to some

User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 9th, 2015

I thought this movie was very well done, I didn't understand what all the controversy was about.

load more
User Profile: energeticCircle9867
energeticCircle9867 March 9th, 2015

My First Mister

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0206963/

Full of triggers.I laughed some andI cried like a baby.

It's on Netflix.

https://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/60022494?trkid=1

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 9th, 2015

Black Swan

User Profile: MrsHeather
MrsHeather March 10th, 2015

Fury.

User Profile: discreetBanan
discreetBanan March 10th, 2015

How was that one??

User Profile: Awkwardpotatoe
Awkwardpotatoe March 11th, 2015

I wanna see it so badly how was it

User Profile: bluePomegranate2438
bluePomegranate2438 March 11th, 2015

Good movie. However theres nothing new to it you have not seen before, but I liked the way that the director has paid attention to the details, the details that at some point make the movie sooo goddamn real!

load more
load more
User Profile: XxMiaxX
XxMiaxX March 10th, 2015

Bewitched

User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 10th, 2015

Sponge out of the water :|

User Profile: CoffeeAddict31
CoffeeAddict31 March 10th, 2015

McFarland, USA