Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: frenchkiss
frenchkiss March 12th, 2015

Into the wild

User Profile: StarryRainbow
StarryRainbow March 12th, 2015

Big Hero 6 :)

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 15th, 2015

I just got the dvd & I can't wait to watch it again! Love that movie!

User Profile: NeverSpruce
NeverSpruce March 16th, 2015

Same. :)

load more
User Profile: turquoiseMoon2510
turquoiseMoon2510 March 13th, 2015

Kingsmen

User Profile: Agoodmindset
Agoodmindset March 13th, 2015

Seven Pounds - inspirational and completely full of what we as humans can do to give others what they need or don't already have. :)

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 March 13th, 2015

That was an awesome movie! I haven't seen it in a while. I think I have to watch it again!

User Profile: Agoodmindset
Agoodmindset March 13th, 2015

Yeah it just shows how when your life is crumbling that you can mean so much to someone else and affect their life. It's a great lesson to treat others with love and respect I think :)

load more
load more
User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 14th, 2015

21 jump street

User Profile: RenStorm
RenStorm March 14th, 2015

27 dresses

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 15th, 2015

Cinderella! Disney is life.

User Profile: Rd281197
Rd281197 March 15th, 2015

Latest movie American Mary 😃

User Profile: CaptainHookness0
CaptainHookness0 March 15th, 2015

The last film I saw was Flypaper. It's quite funny. You all should check it out.

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 15th, 2015

Superman :)