Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What movie did you see last?

User Profile: Evi
Evi March 13th, 2014

Explains itself too!

FH:19

3961
User Profile: politeStanley
politeStanley March 20th, 2015

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

User Profile: inexhausted
inexhausted March 21st, 2015

Had a movie night with Big Hero 6, The Great Gatsby, & That Awkward Moment! I love them all.

User Profile: Kiki89
Kiki89 March 21st, 2015

Just watched Love & Other Drugs last night. It was a wonderful movie!

User Profile: optimisticTree28
optimisticTree28 March 21st, 2015

cat woman

User Profile: ConstantSeeker
ConstantSeeker March 21st, 2015

Jupiter Ascending. LOVED it. ❤️💖❤️

User Profile: Scarletto17
Scarletto17 March 21st, 2015

Still Alice. I cried. It was an OK movie, but sad. I see a lot of movies. I thought Whiplash was a great flick.

User Profile: mistpete75
mistpete75 March 21st, 2015

Hoping to see it on mon. I've been waiting for it to play some place closer to home. The book was really good.

load more
User Profile: fluffymonkey
fluffymonkey March 21st, 2015

Love, Rosie. I kinda like it very much. I was actually pray very hard for Alex and Rosie. Lol.

User Profile: savvinaausten
savvinaausten March 21st, 2015

Celeste and Jesse Foreverheart

User Profile: lightslife
lightslife March 21st, 2015

The theory of everything,a beautiful film.

User Profile: NativeElder
NativeElder March 21st, 2015

The Theory of Everything...what a powerful movie of the resilience of the human psyche...