Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

whats everyone favorite cartoon(s)?

User Profile: goldenguard
goldenguard October 23rd, 2022

personally, mine is the owl house as of now :) but id like to know everyone elses too! plus id like to indulge in other cartoons as theyre my main way of coping

56
User Profile: L1ly0ftheValley
L1ly0ftheValley October 23rd, 2022

I like a lot of the older cartoons like Tom & Jerry, Bugz Bunny, Mickey Mouse, and so on.

User Profile: goldenguard
goldenguard OP October 23rd, 2022

@L1ly0ftheValley thats cool! tom and jerry is always interesting to watch :)

User Profile: LaneyM916
LaneyM916 December 30th, 2022

@L1ly0ftheValleyI like some of the older cartoons too. Idk if it's just me or they really dumbed things down in modern cartoons and they seem lazily written and acted.

load more
User Profile: kindredkiwi
kindredkiwi October 23rd, 2022

Amazing World of Gunball


User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

A few of my favorites from childhood include Garfield & Friends, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!

A couple that I looked into when I was a titch older are The Adventures of Tintin and Asterix the Gaul, both of which are adapted from comics.

User Profile: azuladragon34
azuladragon34 October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

I like the Transformers series- Of late I'm watching Transformers: Cyberverse. I'm in my late twenties so don't judge 😒

User Profile: Peagamer13
Peagamer13 October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard I think mine would be star wars the clone wars, mainly cuz I love star wars and that I got my hoodie signed by Matthew Wood (B1 battle droids)

User Profile: mallow676
mallow676 October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard same! I love owl house

User Profile: pineapplepeanut
pineapplepeanut October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

Some of my favorite cartoons are The Flintstones, Bugs Bunny and those classics, The Jetsons, Tom & Jerry and also Spongebob Squarepants.

User Profile: rose987654321
rose987654321 October 24th, 2022

I don't know if this counts as a cartoon or more of an anime but I'm a big fan of Naruto. Rewatching some of the episodes always puts me in a good mood.

User Profile: Cinnamonro11
Cinnamonro11 October 24th, 2022

definitely bee and puppycat, I love how you don't have to feel like you should be understanding what's going on even at the end

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat October 24th, 2022

@goldenguard

I probably have two. I grew up watching pink panther with my dad, so that always has nice memories, and then my comfort cartoon is summer camp island, it might be a bit childish but it's carefree and nice to watch and not have to think