Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who did you welcome today - August 2014 [CLOSED]

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc August 1st, 2014

Members of thewelcome committeefeel free to use this thread to recordwhom did you welcomed today !

STEPS

STEP 1 Post thenamesof the NEW Listeners whom you've welcomed and record them below in this thread .

STEP 2 Count out thenumberof listeners you've welcomed and usethis formto record your work ! ( please do not post names whom you' ve welcomed in the comments section )

Lets give them a digital hug ! GO GO GO!!!

love Core Team

Welcome Committee

415
User Profile: Jaelin
Jaelin August 23rd, 2014

I was able to welcome 14 today. But a big "Welcome to the family!" to everyone whose recently joined our wonderful community:)

Salma
Stellacadente
unexpectedlife
blueberrry
amarah
randomgirly
almamatters
franniallday
littlepieceofhappiness
arielkris
anki
alwaysrae
lillym
sophiarue

User Profile: HelpfulUnicorn
HelpfulUnicorn August 23rd, 2014

Sorry i haven't been welcoming as much, been a bit busy but here is who I got today

PsychoGentlemanJoined 08/23
LucaSfromItalyJoined 08/23
JoaovcjJoined 08/23
CosmishJoined 08/23
AmandimeJoined 08/23
StellaCadenteJoined 08/23
blueberryJoined 08/23
AmarahJoined 08/23
HickycupJoined 08/23
RandomGirlyJoined 08/23
AlmaMattersJoined 08/23
frannialldayJoined 08/23

User Profile: Katheryn
Katheryn August 23rd, 2014

Also these 4:

catie88Joined 08/23
Lexxie56Joined 08/23
EmsaliveJoined 08/23
emmaAJoined 08/23

User Profile: Pam
Pam August 24th, 2014

Today I welcomed:20

DrLiv

Toom

JessiLynn24

lifeisateaparty

SinclairB

charliec123

xtine

thinker800

chiizen

Look

Audrey1122

Nadicee

PrincessAshe

catie88

Lexxie56

Emsalive

emmaA

PsychoGentleman

Jackwillhelpu

LucaSfromItaly

User Profile: Barush
Barush August 24th, 2014

Today I welcomed: 36

mark87Joined 08/24
ThatWillJoined 08/24
RickyracoonJoined 08/24
caringsoulJoined 08/24
Ana4545Joined 08/24
GalaxyaceJoined 08/24
KerriJoeJoined 08/24
AmyLHJoined 08/24
LifeisanadevntureJoined 08/24
Sammy123Joined 08/24
JanieJJoined 08/24
StratillyJoined 08/24
AmeeraLJoined 08/24
tweetlifeJoined 08/24
VaishJoined 08/24
BeaunicornJoined 08/24
GretchenJoined 08/24
AlvinJoined 08/24
mrjp11Joined 08/24
helpsonthewayJoined 08/24
ThaisMarieJoined 08/24
mary2listenJoined 08/24
deannaaaxJoined 08/24
CoriRJoined 08/24
HeeJoo303Joined 08/24
JJWAMJoined 08/24
AserGhalyJoined 08/24
CareeBearrJoined 08/24
jemmaashleyJoined 08/24
FatmaAlkkJoined 08/24
NKHJoined 08/24
AserSamehJoined 08/24
CherryMillerJoined 08/24
BeautifullostcreatureJoined 08/24
Hannahr77Joined 08/24
MPSkrywerJoined 08/24

User Profile: HelpfulUnicorn
HelpfulUnicorn August 24th, 2014

I welcomed these 4

jendyJoined 08/24
nathanelliotJoined 08/24
anastasJoined 08/24
BiamgcJoined 08/24

And also

Beaunicorn because of their awesome username

User Profile: HelpfulUnicorn
HelpfulUnicorn August 24th, 2014

I welcomed these 4

jendyJoined 08/24
nathanelliotJoined 08/24
anastasJoined 08/24
BiamgcJoined 08/24

And also

Beaunicorn because of their awesome username

User Profile: Angelline
Angelline August 24th, 2014

15 Today

Mark87

ThatWill

Rickyracoon

Caringsoul

Ana4545

Glaxyace

​KerriJoe

AmyLH

Lifeisanadventure

Sammy123

JanieJ

Stratilly

AmeeraL

TweetLife

Vaish

User Profile: Katheryn
Katheryn August 24th, 2014

I have welcomed 21

RaymanJoined 08/24
AlecorsJoined 08/24
samt96Joined 08/24
Angie97Joined 08/24
sophiesantosJoined 08/24
bethzcJoined 08/24
LukeHarryJoined 08/24
harleyboothhJoined 08/24
MonuJoined 08/24
GoWestYoungMenJoined 08/24
LelouchJoined 08/24
BluecircleJoined 08/24
illiJoined 08/24
LeighHamsterJoined 08/24
DaniMJoined 08/24
InthepresentJoined 08/24
HopeForGoodJoined 08/24
moshaJoined 08/24
DoodleDeeJoined 08/24
MelissaListensJoined 08/24
nicolas88Joined 08/24

User Profile: Katheryn
Katheryn August 25th, 2014

I have welcomed these 17 members tonight!

RayCJoined 08/25
Fiona24Joined 08/25
Lara42Joined 08/25
TheHavenJoined 08/25
DarceeJoined 08/25
Kaitlyn860Joined 08/25
DanielVJoined 08/25
MicasssieJoined 08/25
Pinata8Joined 08/25
Sarahm012Joined 08/25
Kate9xo6Joined 08/24
DoesItRealyMatterJoined 08/25
MonseJoined 08/25
Katie7505Joined 08/24
JackyBateauJoined 08/24
NeverbeafraidtofallJoined 08/24
harleyandreaboothJoined 08/24

3 replies
User Profile: laurlistens
laurlistens August 25th, 2014

Omg I didn't realize you did all of these already

1 reply
User Profile: Katheryn
Katheryn August 25th, 2014

Don't worry about it!That happens to me all the time.More than 1 welcome and more supportcan't hurt! Plus, I could swear when welcoming started, the goal was for each person to get 2-3 messages in welcome.

load more
User Profile: laurlistens
laurlistens August 25th, 2014

I think I was working on them when you posted it so I had no idea but I feel bad now

load more