Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Give me a word or a prompt and I'll make a poem for you! ♡

User Profile: aesdy
aesdy June 23rd, 2023

Hii I've been experiencing some writer's block lately so if you could give me sum inspiration or prompts, I'll make a poem for you!

40
User Profile: Teddyjustme
Teddyjustme July 10th, 2023

To see deep into the face and too feel deep for the heart too never hear again until it’s they’re heart in your bed


-no idea where this came from inside me

User Profile: enlightenedsunshine513
enlightenedsunshine513 July 10th, 2023

@aesdy LOVE

1 reply
User Profile: Divinelove
Divinelove July 15th, 2023

@enlightenedsunshine513

before falling into the ocean of darkness, a dusk whispers to the moon, I shall rebirth again though our rendezvous is ephemeral and you will never touch my blushing cheeks and you belong to the night sky, I shall rebirth again to have a glimpse of your poetic eyes.

1 reply
User Profile: enlightenedsunshine513
enlightenedsunshine513 August 4th, 2023

@Divinelove Thank you very much for such a nice poem😊. It is really beautiful 🥰🥰

load more
load more
User Profile: AnxiousAngel10
AnxiousAngel10 July 11th, 2023

Hello!

First I think this is so wonderful that your doing this, it’s really kind! I would like to submit Family or Memories!

User Profile: creativeFaith8688
creativeFaith8688 July 11th, 2023

Compassion

User Profile: reservedCoconut7333
reservedCoconut7333 July 11th, 2023

@aesdy

Missing a loved one who left you when you needed them


User Profile: CitrusB1
CitrusB1 July 14th, 2023

Perhaps you could do:


Hot Chocolate


Modernism


Astronomy


Whales


July 14th, 2023

@aesdy Artist that's expressing their creativity based from their past??? As a one myself, I'm interested to know how you'll write em

User Profile: Divinelove
Divinelove July 15th, 2023

@aesdy death

User Profile: thateyelashinyoureye
thateyelashinyoureye July 15th, 2023

@aesdy heyy. hope im not too latee lol. but i'd love to see your go on the intense feeling of missing a loved one.

User Profile: Oreocake1
Oreocake1 July 16th, 2023

@aesdy a poem about an urge to hold someone close but they re far away from your world.

2 replies
User Profile: TheCaffinatedBibliophile
TheCaffinatedBibliophile July 17th, 2023

@Oreocake1

In the depths of longing,

my heart does yearn,

For a love so distant,

my soul does burn.

An urge to hold you close,

to feel your touch,

Yet you're far away,

beyond my clutch.


In the tapestry of dreams, you reside,

A celestial being, my heart's guide.

But in this realm, we are worlds apart,

The chasm between us, a painful art.


Oh, how I yearn to bridge the divide,

To pull you closer, to be by your side.

To hold your hand beneath the moon's soft glow,

And dance with you where the gentle winds blow.


Your absence echoes within my core,

Each beat of my heart, craving you more.

My thoughts are consumed by your distant grace,

In this separation, I find no solace.


Yet, love knows no boundaries, no earthly bounds,

It traverses vast spaces, without a sound.

For in my dreams, I hold you near,

Our souls entwined, forever sincere.

1 reply
User Profile: Oreocake1
Oreocake1 July 17th, 2023

@TheCaffinatedBibliophile omg i love it so much! I cried reading it😢,thank you!!😊

load more
load more