Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

User Profile: NotThatKaren99
NotThatKaren99 3 days ago

Hi I need some listeners who arent   gender bias i m a soccer coach n many listeners here were gender bias regarding this due to my gender i want a safe space to talk about it thanks.

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@NotThatKaren99

I'm sorry to hear that you suffered any bias.

You are very welcome here 💛🤗

wQjRTLo9eGTJ4fHlFD.gif

User Profile: CaringSource
CaringSource 2 days ago

Hi,

If you ever need to chat with me then please feel free to send me a message. I’m sorry that you’ve had unpleasant experiences with some of my peers. I’d be more than delighted to touch base on some of your concerns. Until then 👋

User Profile: levenda
levenda 2 days ago

Hi I'm not a professional listener but we can talk safely

User Profile: secretTiger5442
secretTiger5442 2 days ago

@NotThatKaren99 Hai i am mari from india , Tamil nadu.  I am sorry to hear about what you're going through. Everyone deserves a safe space and respectful listeners, especially when dealing with bias. I hope you find the right support here soon. Stay strong.

User Profile: limeLake21
limeLake21 4 hours ago

hopebubble may be the place!🤗