Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hey everyone im FrostiX2

Hey guys im new here I dont really know what to put here but I have many hobbies such as photography technology building stuff with Knex and I love the Need For Speed franchise along with Forza horizon games too I love drones and I actually have a self flying one named nugget hes adorable and one day I wish I could get into FPV drone flight it would be amazing and im also on the ASD and so i apologize in advance if i am a little bit hyper but other than that let me know what is your favorite hobbies are

6
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@FrostiX2

HI Frosti, i'm into rpgs..🌲UM7DfUgs.gif

User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls 2 days ago

@FrostiX2

Hey man! we met in the teen chat already lol but welcome to the Newbie Hub!

as for my hobbies I have a tone, I like to bake/cook, read, watch anime and horror movies, collect trinkets (I buy or found) play guitar and draw 

4 replies
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls 2 days ago

@Damieninyourwalls

I also love that you have a drone named nugget that is amazing :D

1 reply
User Profile: Eternal2Liberation
Eternal2Liberation OP 20 hours ago

Thank you so much nugget says thanks too

load more
User Profile: Eternal2Liberation
Eternal2Liberation OP 20 hours ago

Amazing hobbies fr

1 reply
User Profile: Damieninyourwalls
Damieninyourwalls 3 hours ago

@Eternal2Liberation

Thanks gang, you have some really cool ones too! :D

load more
load more