Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi. I’m new here. I’m having a crabby day, and I’d really like to have some friends to talk to and support me.

User Profile: Rashagyal
Rashagyal February 12th, 2023

Hi. I’m new here. I’m having a crabby day, and I’d really like to have some friends to talk to and support me.

8
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 12th, 2023

Hey @Rashagyal, welcome to the community. After a day as that, it's so needed to have a safe space to talk to, or maybe even feel better with some nice company. And you deserve it also, which makes me glad that you're reaching out for support and company. ❤

Feel free to share more about your day if you like, or anything on your mind at the time. ❤

User Profile: VenuuuuS
VenuuuuS February 12th, 2023

hiiiii @Rashagyal, welcome to 7 cups ^^ im always here if you need someone to talk to just dm me and im also willing to be your friend ^^

User Profile: Rashagyal
Rashagyal OP February 12th, 2023

Hi, I’d love to be your friend!

load more
User Profile: MessedUpThing
MessedUpThing February 12th, 2023

@Rashagyal — hey, i’ll listen to anything you say, even if it’s just a friendly convo nothing about the topic.

User Profile: RegularGuy0327
RegularGuy0327 February 13th, 2023

Hey there. Not having a great day myself. My goal is to just get through it, not setting any high bars today. 😉

User Profile: wannabeAlturistic
wannabeAlturistic February 13th, 2023

@Rashagyal We've got you😄


User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 14th, 2023

@Rashagyal We can be your friend and we can also be here to support you. Feel free to share what is on your mind, we are here for you.❤️