Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hiii!! About me!!^^

User Profile: SodaBunz
SodaBunz 23 hours ago

ABOUT ME

  • My names Sodabun!! But soda works too!

HOBBIES AND CREATIVE OUTLETS!!

  • Things I Currently Do: Digital illustration, traditional art, playing guitar, making custom pins and crafts, and tumbling practice,musical theater and voice acting!!

GAMES AND MEDIA:3

  • Games I Play: Roblox, Minecraft, Genshin Impact, Star Stable Online, and cozy simulation games

  • Media and Interests: Detective puzzles, mystery solving, indie horror stories, and listening to audiobooks

  • Audio and Music: Always open to discovering new songs, listening to music while making art, or sharing music recommendations

FAVORITES AND COZY THINGS!!

  • a Food I Love: ramennn

THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL UNIQUE!:1

  • What Makes Me Special: Having a creative mindset that lets me notice small details others miss and turn complex feelings into art

  • Things I Want to Share: How much creative outlets and making things help when real life feels overwhelming or chaotic

HOW I CAN SUPPORT YOU

  • How I Relate to Others: I know how stressful it feels to deal with school pressure, grade worries, and feeling overwhelmed

  • My Listening Style: Gentle, empathetic, non-judgmental, and focused on making you feel heard!!

  • I’m here if you just want to chat and get things off your chest or if somthing is bothering you!!

  • Connection Goal: I want to be here to support people and make sure they feel heard

A SHORT NOTE

Hello everyone. I am so happy to be joining the 7 Cups community as a new listener. School and daily stress can get heavy, so I wanted to make sure my space is always open for anyone who needs to be heard. Whether you need to talk through a tough day or just want to share something cool you are working on, feel free to send me a message anytime in the day!!^^

8
User Profile: SodaBunz
SodaBunz OP 23 hours ago

Aha I forgot to add!! I’m a new listener!!:)

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 22 hours ago

@SodaBunz

Welcome to cups 🤗 🩷 

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: SodaBunz
SodaBunz OP 21 hours ago

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!🥹💕

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 19 hours ago

@SodaBunz

A pleasure 💜 

load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 21 hours ago

@SodaBunz

Hi, welcome to Cups!

OGpe5kMF.gif

User Profile: SodaBunz
SodaBunz OP 21 hours ago

Hello!! Thank you so

Much!!

load more
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 20 hours ago

@SodaBunz

Hello! i hope you enjoy your time with us, you didn't have to do this, you volunteered.

glad to have you on board🌱


UM7DfUgs.gif

User Profile: SodaBunz
SodaBunz OP 2 minutes ago

THANK U!!

load more