Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I hate this world

There's too much propaganda going on against career women n ambitious women on social media i hate it 

9
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree Monday

@ThreDepressedGirl111

I dislike discrimination in any form, we deserve better 😤 

🌲

@ThreDepressedGirl111 From my experience I agree that there is a bizarre amount of people who project sexist ideas on social media, especially considering how worthless their ideas are, which you can't really call them ideas because that implies they are thinkers.  Forget about them as much as you can.  The battle of the sexes is an old marketing ploy, woman vs. man.  The reality is most humans are mediocre, male or female.  The best comment I've heard about work life and gender is no jobs require a *** or a ***.

@ThreDepressedGirl111 I m sorry you had to go through that 

are u possibly also meaning people (women) as in Sydney Sweeney (idk if that's the correct spelling and idc) that have ruined things that women have fought so hard to have?.. 

User Profile: TheGirlSpeaks
TheGirlSpeaks Wednesday

@ThreDepressedGirl111 I m sorry you have to go through that

User Profile: MiracleBliss
MiracleBliss Wednesday

What people say shouldn't deter your mind. Everyone has an opinion, so let them have one. Ride on your own opinion, and don't let anything stop you from achieving your goals or chasing your dreams. 😊

User Profile: AbundantDeepak
AbundantDeepak Wednesday

Why are you talking about the things you don't want or prefer? The more you talk and think about it, the more you will create similar situations/circumstances. The mind is like an algorithm , it gives you more of what you think of and create momentum. Talk about the things you enjoy and prefer and avoid looking at what you don't prefer.

You have inner guidance that is always providing you with what you prefer and unconditional love. Change your thoughts and the stories you tell and you will hear more the intuition provided by your higher, living self.

User Profile: WhatTheGirly
WhatTheGirly Wednesday

@ThreDepressedGirl111 that sucks 

@ThreDepressedGirl111 thats sad