Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I want to meet new people

User Profile: dynamicTown8232
dynamicTown8232 April 13th

Hi, I am a 18 year old girl. I want to make some new friends. I am new on here. 

36

Heyy i am 22 year old boy. We can be friends

User Profile: Luminity125
Luminity125 May 8th

@dynamicTown8232 heyy! Welcome to cups! I’d love to be friends with you if you want! Just drop a message if you need any help or want to talk!

User Profile: naveenkl
naveenkl May 8th

Hi

User Profile: Romans1219
Romans1219 May 8th

my dear sister . wish u the best and may you find peace. Amen

Hieeeee….you will find amazing people here…I am right here if you want to connect anytime…I would love to be friends with you🌷❤️

@dynamicTown8232

hii i am also searching for some friends !!img-9038_1778324891.jpeg

User Profile: QuietStone22
QuietStone22 May 9th

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 22 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙

User Profile: PuahStar77
PuahStar77 May 12th

@dynamicTown8232

Hello! Welcome to 7 cups.  Enjoy your listening journey.