💝Name a movie ,you wish everyone should watch at least once in a life Time.... 🌹
@BelovedMe
i dont know if anyone's said this but DEAD POETS SOCIETY. you should definitely watch it if you want to have another trauma🌟
@simboo134340
@BelovedMe
😭😭😭🎀🎀🎀
@simboo134340 I watched 👀 it last year :-) my friend it's the best movie of the century ☺the message it gives is really fascinating 😇
@BelovedMe
ABSOLUTELY. i don't remember how many times I've watched it and every time i watched i realized something different. we need teachers like mr. Keating
@simboo134340•••yes we really really really do 😅want teachers like him 👋 the way ... Your passion is to become teacher. Like him? 😇
@BelovedMe
im not sure if i can.. but yea why noottt
I'd name two movies. Grave of the fireflies, just to understand the effect of war to common people. And another would be 12 Angry Men, to understand how human psychology works due to personal experience and influences.
@Sasuke7007
Hayao Miyazaki has some great movies. Did you see "The Wind Rises"?
https://youtu.be/TXuswYJFrDM?si=vZH_wffedaje6x-A
@NotAllHere713 Not yet. It's in my wishlist. I've only seen Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke by Miyazaki.
@BelovedMe. Trigger warning scary movie.... there's this scary movie. About a man who's wife gets brutally murdered in front of him. Then his disabled son gets kidnapped. And he has to travel miles and miles with a disabled lady to rescue his son....
Damn! Finding memo, is a real thriller
😁😎😁
@Tinywhisper11 Nemo movie link 🔗
@BelovedMe I can't click that link if it's social media, or you tube?????
@Tinywhisper11 it's daily motion but i think daily motion doesn't work on this platform 😅
@BelovedMe fair enough ❤❤
@BelovedMe
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Ponyo, Midsommar, Men in Tights
@BelovedMe Love this post! Here are my top animated movies.
LUCA Official Trailer (2021) Disney Pixar Movie HD (youtube.com)
How to Train Your Dragon (2010) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers (youtube.com)