Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you want rn? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 24th, 2025

I'll start. Travel.

703
User Profile: GentleBear97
GentleBear97 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Friends

User Profile: HealerSoul123
HealerSoul123 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Success 

User Profile: Youssef1122
Youssef1122 March 15th, 2025

Nuke

User Profile: Curlyheart
Curlyheart March 15th, 2025

I want to travel too. I hate my life .

User Profile: Ethan771
Ethan771 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty sleep peacefully

User Profile: Curlyheart
Curlyheart March 15th, 2025

Travel I hate my life so boring and depressing

User Profile: noyasta11
noyasta11 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty money

User Profile: honestPrune2386
honestPrune2386 March 15th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

 That is a really difficult question but I’m going to go with travel as well, though motivation would be my rational answer, honestly speaking I would much rather just go somewhere beautiful and explore and have nothing to think about and be completely free to do what I want.

User Profile: potattoo
potattoo March 15th, 2025

A good conversation

User Profile: AlleHF
AlleHF March 15th, 2025

Friends.