Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you want rn? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 24th, 2025

I'll start. Travel.

703
User Profile: Ch3rry98
Ch3rry98 May 8th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty for this pain to go away

User Profile: anonykups
anonykups May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty money for my health

User Profile: Pinga13
Pinga13 May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty a hug. not like a quick light one, but one of those really long tight ones where they hold onto you like they never want to let go and you feel safe and seen and they finally convince you its gonna be ok

User Profile: communicativeShade9242
communicativeShade9242 May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

Excel Exam

User Profile: Eternallizard20
Eternallizard20 May 12th, 2025

Sea

User Profile: Shysleepybat
Shysleepybat May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty love

User Profile: enthusiasticWriter5396
enthusiasticWriter5396 May 12th, 2025

Love

User Profile: Mali876
Mali876 May 12th, 2025

Health

User Profile: brightaday
brightaday May 12th, 2025

Well I saw this rn but let me join…

Today i want person who is not with us anymore… i want his hug, to hear his voice… And maybe I am selfish but that is everything i need and want ❤️

User Profile: qtrxsp
qtrxsp May 12th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty I want normality