Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you want rn? (1 word only)

User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty February 24th, 2025

I'll start. Travel.

703
User Profile: AASYM
AASYM May 21st, 2025

@BlatantHonesty
Pride

User Profile: reservedOwl321
reservedOwl321 May 24th, 2025

Peace

User Profile: navyBunny708
navyBunny708 May 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty

academic validation 

User Profile: Mrtophat64
Mrtophat64 May 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty Escape

User Profile: decisiveChestnut2395
decisiveChestnut2395 May 24th, 2025

Courage

User Profile: bountifulWatermelon1188
bountifulWatermelon1188 May 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty job(preferably remote).🙈

User Profile: LyraPantalimon
LyraPantalimon May 24th, 2025

Cuddles

User Profile: iloveyouuuuuu123
iloveyouuuuuu123 May 24th, 2025

to leave

User Profile: MoonlitSky11
MoonlitSky11 May 24th, 2025

Escape

Life tends to get stressful sometimes, regardless of age.. we all need a break at times- to stop worrying for a while and just spend time with ourselves, at peace for once.

To breathe; to not have to meet other's expectations; to forget the burden, the deadlines, the fear of judgement, the pressure to act a certain way..

For once, it would be nice to just exist. As YOU. No responsibilities, restrictions, burdens. Just exist as you.

(Ik the topic went from escape to exist, which is contrasting. My thoughts just wandered and I typed it 😅 ADHD does that to you.. I'm not complaining tho- I like being spontaneous)

1 reply
User Profile: cyanessence
cyanessence May 24th, 2025

@MoonlitSky11

This is the value of reflection. Through thinking, you moved from wanting escape to wanting a pressureless existence. I think that's massive progress.

I too have ADHD. I feel I never know what I'm going to say, I just kind of arrive at places.

load more
User Profile: Healinghand13
Healinghand13 May 24th, 2025

@BlatantHonesty i want peace 

1 reply
User Profile: BlatantHonesty
BlatantHonesty OP May 25th, 2025

@Healinghand13

Then you shall have it

load more