What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵
I would have to say today is the song God is an awesome God
@Countrygirl095
Sorry for bombing this thread, 😅 but if you like Our God Is An Awesome God, you may like this version of How Great Thou Art also! These songs always remind me of each other! Maybe you know the Home Free version already?
@BelovedMe
"Run Devil Run" by Crowder. The title sounds depressing but it's SO not! <3
@jesusredeemedme2425
@BelovedMe
Thank you!!! I was struggling with the video thing lol
@jesusredeemedme2425 mention not 🚫 bro by the way nice song .....
@BelovedMe
Thank you! <3
Live It Up by Mental As Anything is my go to song that never fails to cheer me up and make me smile 🙂🥰
I will never stop listening to this song. It's so upbeat and fun. I've listened to it daily since I was at middle school.
@MoonwalkerOnMars nice song bro 👌
@BelovedMe I'm glad you liked it 🙃
This tune by Austin Brown is such a good one about appreciating the simpler things in life, and getting back to a stable head space.