Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a song that always lifts your mood? 🎵

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe January 30th, 2024

Music that bliss your ear is ?

248
User Profile: shadowGREYYSON
shadowGREYYSON March 8th, 2024

@BelovedMe  

0:00 / 2:54
User Profile: shadowGREYYSON
shadowGREYYSON March 8th, 2024

@BelovedMe

https://youtu.be/N3hIjgoAftw?si=91hWhMXNdJxyPMpG

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 8th, 2024

@warmheartedgreyyson

load more
User Profile: understandingSea2735
understandingSea2735 March 8th, 2024

anything by Bmike.


song ex: please don't cry.

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 8th, 2024

@understandingSea2735

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 8th, 2024

Colton Dixon-


Build a Boat


<3

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

load more
User Profile: l0litaSyStem
l0litaSyStem March 8th, 2024

@BelovedMe


I/Me/Myself will wood

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP April 2nd, 2024

@l0litaSyStem

load more
User Profile: impartialAcai5657
impartialAcai5657 March 9th, 2024

Goldfrapp rocket

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 10th, 2024

@impartialAcai5657

load more
User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 10th, 2024

@BelovedMe

User Profile: BelovedMe
BelovedMe OP March 10th, 2024

@BelovedMe 🖤 this is bliss 🖤

User Profile: Geodegirl
Geodegirl March 12th, 2024

@BelovedMe

Rain On from Brother's Keeper

The Plan from Raze

Move from MercyMe

User Profile: Elephi
Elephi March 12th, 2024

@Geodegirl

It's good to see Mercy Me mentioned here! My cousin plays lead guitar for them and I am so proud of him for that! My friend sent me "Even If," when I was feeling really down the other day. I think I cried like a baby. Such a good band, despite my bias! 


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 12th, 2024

@Elephi

Did I hear MercyMe???? :D

Happy Dance!!!!


User Profile: Elephi
Elephi March 12th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

Yesssssss! This was exactly the video I needed right now! 😂

Happy Dance!!!

User Profile: Elephi
Elephi March 13th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

I believe I've posted this one before, but since you like Christian music, you might appreciate this one as well as much as I do! Let me know what you think?! <3


User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 30th, 2024

@Elephi

Whoa... It's like a Christian Pentatonix! <3 That guy's deep voice tho <3

Send me more Christian songs??? <3

User Profile: Elephi
Elephi March 30th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425

Sure thing! Home Free does mostly country music in acapella, but they collaborated with another acapella star to cover the classic hymn, Amazing Grace. At 2min30sec, the high tenor comes in with some spectacular harmony that really makes the song different from other covers. You can find Home Free with Peter Hollens, below. :) 



load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SillyCat1602
SillyCat1602 March 12th, 2024